• Sky Insurance Blog
  • Sky Insurance Facebook Page
  • Sky Insurance You Tube Channel
  • Sky Insurance Instagram Page

Buildings InsuranceBuildings Insurance

Here at Sky Insurance, we believe it's vital to protect your investments. Buying a property is one of the biggest investments (if not the biggest) most of us will ever make. Therefore, it's essential you protect it in the best way you can.

The Sky Insurance Building Insurance scheme offers the following:

  • Cover for the main structure
  • Cover for damage (including subsidence, flood and fire)
  • Cover includes damage to outbuildings, boundary walls and so on...
  • Policies available to cover up to £5,000,000 in respect of property owners liability
  • Buildings and / or Contents cover available

03303 331 255

The Sky Insurance Buildings Insurance Scheme

The Sky Insurance Buildings Insurance Scheme offers cover for the main structure of the building, in addition to: outbuildings, boundary walls, gates, pools, drives and paths.

The scheme also includes cover for damage in relation to subsidence, flood and fire risks. 

Dependant on the level of cover you require, you may also be able to obtain a policy which allows for up to £5,000,000 worth of cover in respect of property owner's liability.

We Can Help...

At Sky Insurance we also give you another option. You can protect your property and its contents with policies available from a variety of award winning insurance companies. You can pick the level of cover you require and you can even combine Buildings and Contents cover to potentially receive a discounted premium.

Key features of this option include:

  • Combined policy discounts
  • Temporary accommodation cover
  • All risks cover available for jewellery / valuables
  • Cover for accidental damage to 'Buildings and Contents'
  • Pedal cycle, frozen food and money cover available
  • Flexible payment schemes
  • Discounts for the over 30's

If you want to find out further information, or obtain a quote, in relation to buildings insurance, give our specialist team a call today. Or, you can submit an online request for a quote...

03303 331 255

FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions

Question: Do I have to fit specific types of locks to windows and doors?

Answer: Yes. A 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock (conforming to BS3621) to the final exit door and key operated window locks (to all accessible windows). If you have patio doors then in addition to a central locking device there must also be key operated bolts at the top and bottom opening sections.

Question: Do I need to advise my Insurance Company of any outbuildings that came with my property?

Answer: Yes, all buildings in relation to the property you are covering need to be disclosed to your Insurance Company.