• Sky Insurance Blog
  • Sky Insurance Facebook Page
  • Sky Insurance You Tube Channel
  • Sky Insurance Instagram Page

Buy To Let InsuranceBuy to Let Insurance

Sky Insurance is able to offer Buy to Let Insurance cover to both residential and commercial landlords, irrespective of whether you have a single rental property or a portfolio of properties.

We are able to provide quotes and cover on the following:

  • Buildings and contents cover
  • Occupied and unoccupied properties
  • Blocks of flats
  • Conversions
  • Let holiday home cover
  • Loss of rent guarantee cover
  • Terrorism cover
  • Legal expenses cover

03303 331 255

The Sky Insurance Buy to Let Insurance Schemes

The Buy to Let Insurance policies we provide are underwritten by insurers who specialise solely in insuring let properties. This is to ensure that the cover provided is comprehensive, suitable for your specific requirements and is also competitively priced.

Our Buy to Let Insurance is suitable to cover Residents Associations and can incorporate Directors and Officers indemnity. This extension will protect the assets and personal liability of senior decision makers or individual Directors of limited companies. It will also cover you to let to students.

The Sky Insurance policies include cover for any loss of rent in the event that you have a tenant move out due to a major incident. In addition, policies may also include property owner's liability up to £5,000,000.00

We Can Help...

If you would like to discuss our policy cover or obtain a quotation for Buy to Let Insurance, please call a member of our specialist team. Alternatively, you can fill in the form to request a quote, or fill in your details to request a call back.

03303 331 255

FAQ'S - Frequently Asked Questions

Question: Are you able to insure my property if it becomes unoccupied?

Answer: Yes, all of our Buy to Let Insurance Policies have the facility to continue covering your property in the event that it becomes vacant.

Question: How much should I insure my buildings for?

Answer: The sum insured declared on your policy must represent the full rebuilding cost of your property rather than the market value of your property. If you are unsure about how much to insure yourself for, the Association of British Insurers has an online calculator that can assist. Click here to access the ABI link to the calculator.

Question: Can you provide a Landlords Insurance Policy if I let my property to Students, DSS tenants or Asylum Seekers?

Answer: Yes, we have facilities to place a wide variety of tenant types at competitive prices.

Question: What will 'Loss of rent guarantee' cover me against?

Answer: If you choose this extension for your Buy to Let Insurance it will protect you against loss of rental income in the event of the property becoming uninhabitable from an insured risk. It will also cover the cost for alternative residential accommodation.

Question: Can I add additional properties to my Buy to Let Insurance policy?

Answer: If you purchase another property or have a portfolio of properties that are due for renewal at different times, its possible to cover them under a single policy. Each property can be added to the policy as required.