• Sky Insurance Blog
  • Sky Insurance Facebook Page
  • Sky Insurance You Tube Channel
  • Sky Insurance Instagram Page

Contents InsuranceContents Insurance

Once you've purchased a property and are going to inhabit it, you are more than likely to fill the property with contents. In addition to protecting your building with insurance cover, it's also a good idea to cover the contents within your building. 

Here at Sky Insurance, we offer Contents Insurance for this particular reason. Here are some of the benefits our Contents Insurance scheme has to offer:

  • Cover for your belongings within the property
  • Cover for your belongings in outbuildings situated within the property's boundaries
  • Availability to extend the cover to take items around the world
  • Availability to cover against theft and accidental damage

03303 331 255

The Sky Insurance Contents Insurance Scheme

The Sky Insurance Contents Insurance Scheme enables you to cover the contents within your property. You may also cover your contents situated in buildings within the boundaries of your property. 

If you are going out of the country, cover may also be extended so that you are covered for the contents taken away from the house, and around the world with you. 

With our scheme, you are also covered against theft and accidental damage, should you need to make a claim for either of these possibilities.

We Can Help...

If you would prefer to combine your Buildings and Contents cover, we may be able to offer you a 'combined policy' discounted premium. It's up to you to decide on the level of cover you require. There's a whole choice of award winning Insurance Companies who can offer you Buildings and Contents Insurance.

Key features of this type of scheme include:

  • Flexible payment options
  • Discounts for the over 30's
  • Cover for accidental damage to buildings and contents
  • Pedal cycle, frozen food and money cover also available
  • Combined policy discounts
  • Cover for temporary accommodation
  • 'All risks cover' available for jewellery and valuables

If you want to combine your Buildings and Contents Insurance, or if you want to talk in more detail about Contents Insurance, call our specialist team today. Alternatively, you can submit an online request for a quote...

03303 331 255

FAQ'S - Frequently Asked Questions

Question: Do I need to let my Insurance Company know that I have a lodger living at my property?

Answer: Yes, you must advise your Insurance Company of anyone who is not a family member living at the property. Additional conditions may need to be applied, even if there is no increase in premium.

Question: Do I automatically receive cover to take my belongings around the world?

Answer: Not always, it depends on the requirements you have specified and the policy you have chosen. Check your policy documents and call your insurance company to make sure, either way.