• Sky Insurance Blog
  • Sky Insurance Facebook Page
  • Sky Insurance You Tube Channel
  • Sky Insurance Instagram Page

Landlords InsuranceLandlords Insurance

Sky Insurance is able to offer Landlords Insurance cover to both residential and commercial landlords, irrespective of whether you have a single let property or a portfolio of properties.

The Landlord Insurance policies we provide are underwritten by insurers who specialise in insuring let properties. The cover provided is comprehensive and our Landlords Insurance team will tailor the policy to be suitable for your specific requirements, sourcing the most competitively priced policy.

03303 331 255

We are able to provide quotes and cover on the following:

  • Buildings and Contents cover
  • Occupied and unoccupied properties
  • Blocks of flats
  • Conversions
  • Let holiday home cover
  • Loss of rent guarantee cover
  • Terrorism cover
  • Legal Expenses cover

Our Landlords Insurance policy is also suitable to cover Residents Associations and can incorporate Directors and Officers indemnity. This extension will protect the assets and personal liability of senior decision makers or individual Directors of limited companies.

If you would like further information on our Landlords Insurance policies, please contact our advisor on 03303 331 255 or click on the 'Get A Quote Today' button on the right hand side of this page to get an online quotation. Alternatively, if you would prefer to arrange for one of our team to call you back, click the 'Request A Call Back' button below.

Frequently asked questions about Landlord Insurance

Are you able to insure my property if it becomes unoccupied?

Yes, all of our Landlord Insurance Policies have the facility to continue covering your property in the event that it becomes vacant.

How much should I insure my buildings for?

The sum insured declared on your policy must represent the full rebuilding cost of your property rather than the market value of your property. If you are unsure about how much to insure yourself for the Association of British Insurers has an online calculator that can assist. The link for this can be found here. http://abi.bcis.co.uk/index.cfm#calculation

Can you provide a Landlords Insurance Policy if I let my property to Students, DSS tenants or Asylum Seekers?

Yes, we have facilities to place a wide variety of tenant types at competitive prices.

What will Loss of rent guarantee cover me against?

If you choose this extension for your Landlords policy it will protect you against loss of rental income in the event of the property becoming inhabitable from an insured risk. It will also cover the cost for alternative residential accommodation.

Can I add additional properties to my Landlords Insurance policy?

If you purchase another property or have a portfolio of properties that are due for renewal at different times, it’s possible to cover them under a single policy. Each property can be added to the policy as required.

Phone Us on 03303331255