• Sky Insurance Blog
  • Sky Insurance Facebook Page
  • Sky Insurance You Tube Channel
  • Sky Insurance Instagram Page

Restaurant InsuranceRestaurant Insurance

Running a business brings its own rewards but also a number of challenges and risks. These risks can be amplified when you serve food and drink to the public. At Sky Insurance, we have access to a number of specialist Restaurant Insurance policies that will provide insurance cover for you.

We tailor each Restaurant Insurance policy to suit the needs of our customers to ensure that you don’t end up paying for cover that you don’t require. Cover provided can include the following:

  • Contents cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Stock – including high risk items
  • Public Liability & Employers Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Goods In Transit
  • Loss of liquor licence
  • Money cover including Personal Assault cover
  • Commercial Legal Expenses

Our commercial team will be happy to discuss the requirements for your Restaurant Insurance and assist you in finding the correct policy at a competitive price.

03303 331 255

Questions often asked about Restaurant Insurance

What does product liability cover?

This provides protection for your legal liability against accidental death or bodily injury caused to third parties i.e. the general public, including damage to their property arising from goods sold or supplied by your business. Our Restaurant Insurance policies will provide this cover as standard.

Will I be able to insure my buildings on a Restaurant Insurance policy?

Yes, if you own your own property we are able to provide a package that includes your buildings cover under the Restaurant Insurance policy. Cover can include Accidental Damage to the buildings as well as cover for landslip, subsidence and heave.

My stock levels normally increase over the Christmas period, will my premium increase?

The majority of our Restaurant Insurance policies will automatically give you seasonal increase for your stock cover at no additional cost.

If my frozen goods deteriorate in the event of electrical failure will they be covered?

Yes, all of our Restaurant Insurance Policies will cover frozen goods as standard.

I sometimes cater away from my premises; will my Restaurant Insurance policy cover me?

Not as standard but an extension can be added to your policy to include cover whilst catering away from your main premises.   

Phone Us on 03303331255