Reporting a Claim
After any accident or loss, you must contact your insurer as quickly as possible following the incident (this must be within 48 hours of the end of the event).
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also need the following documentation sent without delay:
1) Notification of claim, including Insured name, driver's name, date of incident, circuit and the race meeting at which the incident occurred.
2) A detailed estimate for the repairs
3) The Drivers Statement
4) A copy of the drivers road/ racing licence
5) A signed statement from the circuit or race organiser confirming the incident occurred
6) The purchase invoice / receipt for the vehicle, or alternatively details concerning purchase date and value
7) Photographs evidencing the damage reported, both prior to dismantling and of each damaged part.
Please send this supporting documentation to our UK service providers at Motorsport Claims, Markerstudy Limited, PO Box 726, Chesterfield, S40 9LG.
Delay in notification of an incident to us may invalidate your right to claim. Please quote your policy number and give all relevant information about the incident.
We will deal with your claim as quickly and fairly as possible. Please read the General Conditions in this policy document.