To keep the number of questions we ask to a minimum, we make some assumptions about the drivers and the car. Please ensure you read the statements below as these will form part of your insurance contract.
Incorrect information could invalidate all or part of the policy.
All drivers to be insured:
- hold a current, valid, full UK, EEA or EU driving licence, and have done so for at least 12 months
- not have had terms applied by DVLA in relation to any medical condition
- be aged 21 and up to a maximum age of 72
- have had no more than 3 track claims in any 3 year period
- have not been convicted in the last 5 years of any offence relating to fraud, robbery, theft or handling stolen goods including any pending prosecution or police enquiry
The car to be insured:
- is registered in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man
- has a current market value of less than £50,000
- has no more than 8 seats (including the driver's seat) Important information
- Only drivers named on the policy are permitted to drive
- The event must be held by an ATDO approved organiser
- No racing or competitive driving permitted